The Wolf Among Us v1.0 [Full] APK


The Wolf Among Us is a five-part (Episodes 2-5 can be purchased in-app, as they become available) from the creators of The Walking Dead, winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards. Fairytale characters are being murdered in this hard-boiled, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic book series (DC Comics/Vertigo) by Bill Willingham. As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.

Required Android O/S : 3.1+

Screenshots :


Download : 725Mb APK
Part1  Part2  Part3  Part4
Only for PowerVR and Adreno

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.