Osmand is opensource navigation application with access to a wide source of popular open street . All map data including vector and raster maps can be stored on the phone memory offline usage. Osmand also has online and audible guidance.
Osmand+ is a based application. By buying it you are supporting the project and receive latest updates via Android Market.
- new Wikipedia feature (download offline POIs)
- offline data, configurable folder for the maps and tiles
- compact vector maps for whole world
- offline search of addresses and places
- custom tile map area download
- pedestrian, and car modes
- many map layers with customized at a time
- offline routing for short distance (experimental)
- Support of devices
- Support transparent map background
- Show downloaded maps and facilitate downloading missing maps directly from the map view
- basemap with major roads, railroads, and major areal features like forests
- Map magnifier feature (long click on zoom button) - Useful both for tile and vector maps
- Define custom online tile sources
- Support of time conditional speed limits (Netherlands)
- Faster search address input
- Bug fixes..
Required Android O/S : 1.6+