Download and Play Death Shooter 3D APK

Death Shooter 3D Apk Free

Death Shooter 3D l Version: 1.0.2 | Size: 14.38MB Developers: ICLOUDZONE GAMES | Language:English

Death Shooter is a 3D shoot game.Two Mode be choose in the game: Counter Strike and Zombie War.
Different feeling , Different modes.



how to play:
-Equipment silencer will not be found in few times to killer Enemy .
-Upgrade your weapon's magazine to increase capacity and reduce reloads.
-Upgrade your weapon's scopes to increase damage and zoom.
-Upgrade your weapon's silencer to increase critical.
- pgrade levels increase hp max value.
-kill npc before he alert will not spotted.
-Bomb coming get behind cover will safe.
-kill star Enemy will get surprise.
Experience more are played in the game.
Enjoy the game!




Download

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.