Lightning Browser + v2.5.1.3 APK

The Lightning Browser Paid. The Most Powerful Web Browser of Its Size



  • Features the free version doesn't have
  • Unlimited Tabs
  • Unlimited Bookmarks
  • Will have more features eventually
Features:
  • Holo Interface
  • Supports Froyo to JellyBean
  • Tabbed Internet Browsing
  • Supports Adobe Flash Player
  • Fast Start Times
  • Small Footprint
  • Fast Browsing
  • Smooth Scrolling
  • Higher Benchmarks than Chrome (tested on a Nexus 7)

Enjoy Lightning Browser, one of the smallest browsers around. It is a high-performance small-sized browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome slowness or size of Firefox or Chrome. Currently it looks best on a tablet, but it will be optimized for phone sized screens soon. I will try to update this as often as I have time (I am a student...). This is my most major app release to date and I'm proud of my work, so if you have ANY problems at all, PLEASE contact me. I always respond, as those that have contacted with me before know... and I'm nice :)

Navigation:

  • Long-press a tab to delete it
  • Long-press the back button to exit the browser
What's in this version : (Updated : Oct 22, 2013)
  • Fixed issue where you couldn't close a tab that was out of site
  • Added bookmarks to search suggestions so they are first suggestion
  • Fixed problems with opening Google Play in Play Store App
  • Fixed an error where search engine couldn't switch from DuckDuckGo to Google
  • Hide status bar in videos
  • Minor optimizations
Required Android O/S : 2.2+

Screenshots :

Lightning Browser + - screenshot
Lightning Browser + - screenshot
Lightning Browser + - screenshot
Lightning Browser + - screenshot

Recomended For You: Gangster Granny (Apk+Data) Game For Android
Download : 200Kb APK



Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.