Download Contra: Evolution v1.1.2 APK for Android

Bill “Mad Dog” Rizer and Lance “Scorpion” Bean are back to business fighting aliens in the jungles of South America--but can you survive one of the hardest games ever? Collect power-ups, unlock new levelsand characters, and take on challenges in this arcade blast from the past. With updated HD graphics that stay true to the classic, get ready for a whole new Contra experience!


What's new in this version : (Updated : Aug 26, 2013)


Support high resolution devices
Remove unnecessary permissions
Required Android O/S : 2.1+




Download : 18Mb APK


*Remove license verification with Lucky Patcher

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.