The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still, You May Also Like: Top 10 Best Must have Apps for Android 2013
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. Swipe up on the controller to enable HDR mode. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo.