Download Batman:Arkham City Lockdown v1.0.1 Apk Data for Android [Direct link] free

The inmates have escaped and Batman has his hands full defeating an army of henchmen and some of his most iconic villains. Scour the rooftops and the seedy underbelly of Gotham City through a series of
one-on-one battles with The Joker, Two-Face and more, as well as the Batman: Arkham City Lockdown exclusive - Deathstroke. Choose from several Batman skins and power-ups as you punch, kick and combo your way to cleaning up Gotham City.


Optimized for top Android tablets including the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Asus Transformer, Nexus 7, and more!



Click Here To Download 

APK File
Direct Download Link - Direct Download Link

-->
SD Data Files
Direct Download Link - Direct Download Link

1 comments:

naruto ninja heroes 3 for android i dont know why i loadd game iso about 864 mb into my android is do nothing

Reply

Post a Comment

If anyone has any other questions or requests for future How To posts, you can either ask them in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all!

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.