MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies. Its also the most advanced and innovative Video Player available in Android market till date. It has many advance feature that are very easy to use. List of those features and How to use it is given below:
a) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvementthan single-core devices.
b) CPU OPTIMIZATION - Provides highly optimized CODECs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
c)MULTI-TOUCH VIDEO ZOOM CONTROL - Zoom while playing your video in and out using multi-touch gestures.
d)SUBTITLE SCROLL - Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing.
e)BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY - Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
Supported File Types :
- Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
- Matroska (.mkv) Subtitle Track. (text, ass/ssa only)
What's in this version : (Updated : Apr 21, 2013)
- CUSTOM CODEC BEFORE 1.7.14 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION. PLEASE UPDATE CUSTOM CODEC IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM 1.7.13 AND EARLIER.
- (1.7.15a) Fix-up for crash when called from external app.
- Fixed navigation bar at the bottom to be hidden while playing video on Jellybean tablet devices.
- Fixed custom codec to be reloaded automatically.
- Added thumbnail rebuilding menu for each videos.
- Changed video/folder property texts to be select-able.