Hello Everyone..!!! These apps are tested and working perfectly on Android x86 laptop pcs and netbook pcs or Desktops.This is something that i'd tried to run on my Android x86 powered Acer Aspire One Netbook and these apps performed really well.You can download these apps directly from their official website.If udon't Know How to install Android x86 on your laptop pcs or Desktop or on Netbooks.(Click Here)x86 Opera Mobile Web Browser from Opera.com(Attached below)
Playing games online on opera web browser.
Flash Player 11.1 apk from adobe.com(Attached Below)
x86 Flash library(libflashplayer.so) from an intel android device Download Here 7zip-ed version also attached, please decompress if you download it from the attachments
A file browser with root(Optional) Attatched below(com.jrummy.root.browserfree-1.apk)
Now the real work starts here,
(You may wonder how to get files into your x86 Android
-if you are using live cd like ICS RC1, RC2, simply download those files on Android OS, or you can pack them into your system.sfs/system.img
-if you have your android installed:
--on ICS RC2, you can download those files on Android OS, or use your common os, access your Android file system((if you use ext3, ext2, ext1 as the fs, you will need linux, )), and place those files into /**your Android x86 build**/data/media
--on lower versions, download those files on Android OS, or use your common os, place those files into /**your Android x86 build**/system)
1. Install x86 Opera Mobile apk on your x86 Android OS, simply install the apk through a common file browser
2. Install FlashPlayer on your x86 Android OS, simply install the apk through a common file browser
3. Ok, this is relatively the hardest part, you may want a file browser with root
if you are familiar with linux terminal and you sure that you can do the file copying work properly, you can do it through the terminal emulator, remember to "su" first
You can also do it through other OS if you have Android installed, but I suggest to do it inside of your Android to prevent privilege problems
The simple and relatively hard job that can be done in many ways:
copy libflashplayer.so to data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib/
4. Disable plugins in the default Android browser and flashplayer in Dolphin browser if you have it installed, cuz this two browsers will just crash if a flash exist in the page you brows
5. Launch Opera Mobile and enjoy you FlashPlayer!
Remember that, x86 Opera Mobile is a development build, not the one from market but the one listed above(when installed, the app icon is an O Silver in colour)
You will have to repeat the steps above everytime you boot, if you are using livecd and If you have your android installed like me, those steps are just a one time set-up, and you are free to enjoy your FlashPlayer on every boot!!!!"""
Learn How to install Android x86 on your laptop pcs or Desktop or on Netbooks.(Click Here).
- com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.49 MB)
- detailed screenshots.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.96 MB)
- libflashplayer.so.7z - [Click for QR Code] (3.32 MB,)
- com.jrummy.root.browserfree-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.30 MB,)
You may Also Like
- How to run Android on your Netbooks and PC
- App: 500px Photo Sharing App (Android-x86 COMPATIBLE)
- VideoLan for Android-x86(Unofficial)
You may Also Like